The phone call starts:
– Hello there, Gordon’s Pizza.
– No sir, it’s Google’s Pizza.
– So I’ve dialled the wrong number?
– No sir, Google has bought it.
– O.K. Take my order please ..
– Well sir, do you want the usual?
– The usual? You know me?
– According to our caller ID, in the last 12 times, you ordered a pizza with cheeses, sausage and thick crust.
– O.K.! That’s it again.
– May I suggest to you that this time you have ricotta, arugula with dry tomato?
– No, I hate vegetables.
– But your cholesterol is not good.
– How do you know that?
– Through the subscribers guide, we have the result of your blood tests for the last 7 years.
– Okay, but I do not want that pizza, I already take medicine.
– You have not taken the medicine regularly. 4 months ago, you only purchased a box with 30 tablets at Drugsale Network.
– I bought more from another drugstore.
– That’s not showing on your credit card.
– I paid in cash.
– But you did not withdraw that much cash according to your bank statement.
– I have other source of cash.
– That’s not showing as per you last Tax form – unless you got it from undeclared income source.
-WHAT THE HELL? Enough! I’m sick of Google, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp. I’m going to move to an island without internet, where there is no cell phone line and no one can spy on me.
– I understand sir, but you’ll need to renew your passport, as it has expired 5 weeks ago.